Reasons to Move to the Biltmore Area of Phoenix
Why are so many people moving to the Biltmore neighborhood in Phoenix? There are many reasons! What we can tell you is that Biltmore is one of Phoenix’s most popular neighborhoods thanks to its gorgeous scenery, great climate, bustling shopping district, and a location that’s near some of the area’s most popular destinations. Residents living at Ascent 1829 have convenient access to everything that Biltmore has to offer. Below are just some of the many great places that are nearby!
Art and Culture Attractions
If you love to explore the area’s rich history, culture, native plantlife, and more, then living in Biltmore lets you easily access a variety of great places such as:
- Desert Botanical Gardens - This attraction is so popular that it’s been declared a Phoenix Point of Pride. And it’s easy to see why! The Desert Botanical Gardens is home to a variety of native flora and plants that have learned how to live in a desert. The gardens also serve as a sanctuary for hundreds of endangered plant species.
- Phoenix Zoo - Now celebrating its 60th year, the Phoenix Zoo holds the distinction of being the country’s largest privately-owned zoo. Divided into four uniquely themed areas, the zoo offers visitors the opportunity to see over 1,400 animals up close. Located in the Papago Park area, the zoo is also considered a Phoenix Point of Pride!
Hiking Trails and More Outdoor Fun
If you love to explore the outdoors, then the Biltmore community has lots to offer you, including:
- Camelback Mountain - Located less than 15 minutes away from our apartments, this popular attraction features two of the area’s most popular trails. However, this landmark’s biggest attraction is the 360° view of the city!
- Piestewa Peak - The second highest peak (after Camelback Mountain) in the Phoenix Mountains, this site offers an array of interconnecting trails that range from easy to difficult. The most popular (and most difficult) of these trails is the Piestewa Peak Summit Trail which sees thousands of hikers each week.
If you prefer hitting the green instead of hiking the trails, you’ll be happy to hear that there are plenty of great golfing destinations near Biltmore, including:
- Papago Golf Course - Located in Papago Park, this course not only offers a world-class golf experience, it also boasts some of the best scenery in the state. This course is so well respected that both Arizona State University golf teams call it home.
- The Phoenician - Recently reopened, this resort-style golf is considered one of the best in the world! In addition to the best-in-class golf courses, this resort also hosts an array of fine dining options, including J&G Steakhouse, Mowry & Cotton, and The Phoenician Tavern.
- Camelback Golf Club - Much like The Phoenician, this destination offers championship courses along with beautiful mountain views and five-star dining experiences at Acacia, Lincoln Steakhouse, and Rita’s Cantina.
- TPC Scottsdale - Declared “One of America's 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses” by Golf Digest magazine, this course lets the public play on the same style of courses as the PGA pros!
- The Short Course at Mountain Shadows - Golf.com calls it the “Best par 3 course in America”. Once you set your sights on the beautiful scenery and take your first swing, you’ll understand why that is!
If you prefer the world of retail adventures, then you’ll be happy to know that the Biltmore area is known for its many wonderful shopping centers, including:
- Biltmore Fashion Park - Home to a plethora of upscale boutiques, high-end department stores (such as Saks Fifth Avenue) and fine dining restaurants, this outdoor, park-like paradise is designed for the sophisticated shopper.
- Uptown Farmers’ Market - Open every Wednesday and Saturday during the morning and early afternoon hours, this neighborhood farmers market is home to 200 local vendors offering everything from locally grown produce to fresh meats and seafood to everything in between.
Comfortable and Affordable Apartments in Biltmore
These are just a few of the many gems you can enjoy in the Biltmore area Ascent 1829 apartments feature studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom floor plans
that are conveniently located near these popular destinations and attractions! In addition to the wonderful neighborhood, our apartment community offers a collection of in-home and community amenities
for residents to enjoy. If you’re moving to the Biltmore neighborhood in Phoenix, you’ll feel right at home in our apartment community. To learn more about our currently available apartments or to schedule a tour of our community, contact our leasing specialists